Thursday, September 7, 2017

From A to RPG

Hello, if you couldn't tell by the title of the blog, my name is Claire. I am an average girl who loves all things RPG. this is my first entry into the series, ClairEfiles, that I am starting and wanted to give a bit of an intro. I have some great opinions and facts about roll playing games at my disposal, including J-RPG titles and anime to western style RPG's. since this is what I'm passionate about, this is what I will be discussing and look forward to providing information, as well as receiving it! as a reader I should set your expectations that you will see a lot of Square Enix titles and well as other J-RPG's as this is my expertise, and don't be surprised if I throw a few non RPG titles in the mix (for reference purposes, kupo!) I look forward to producing this blog so stick around, and most of all keep a healthy supply of potions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anime Review: No Game, No Life

Today I am doing another anime review, kupo! This weeks anime is No Game, No Life . I hope you enjoy reading! No Game No Life is a SciFi...